Ziopops LTD. - All rights reserved.
Ziopops is the most important independent game developer in Newzealand.
Since Oct 2010, the company has been developing countless world-class products for the Tablet and mobile markets.
What personal information is collected?
Ziopops only collects personal information on a voluntary basis. At your discretion, however, you may choose to provide your e-mail address to Ziopops.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, we automatically send and receive information to and from your device which we use to automatically update (new features, bug fixes, etc.) our games that you may use.
Finally, in order to provide the best possible service and to allow us to make certain internal reports and make recommendations, we collect aggregate information about the use of our games, including information about users playing Ziopops games, such as device information (device type, id, language etc.), what content you viewed, which areas of our games you visited and the order in which you visited them, the amount of time spent in particular areas, and the date and time of such visits.
In each case, we will collect and record the information we are provided. Other than email addresses provided at your discretion, we do not collect any “Personally identifiable information” about our users (such as real full name or street address).
By playing our games, you consent to our retaining all the above-described information in anonymous form, as long as Ziopops deems necessary in its reasonable discretion.
How We Use Your Information
The information we collect may be used:
To provide our customer support service and to verify any claims or requests you make if you use our customer support service.
To enforce our terms and conditions and prevent or detect hacking activities, security breaches or safety risks in connection with our games.
To send service announcements and messages (for example, a reminder if a game update becomes available).
To aggregate information to generate anonymous statistics regarding use of our games. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
For our own internal marketing and demographic studies and to help us improve our games.
To disclose information to the extent required by law, court order, as requested by other government, regulatory or law enforcement authority, to protect or assist in protecting our users, systems or the public, or to otherwise enforce legal rights as determined in our reasonable discretion.
To send you a newsletter or other marketing communications.
We care about protecting your privacy, and with the exception of the uses specified above, we will not sell, transfer, rent out, share or disclose your personally identifiable information to other companies.
You may opt-out of receiving our newsletter or marketing emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each newsletter or marketing email or you can contact us at
Safeguarding/controlling your personally identifiable information
We will only collect personally identifiable information to the extent we believe it reasonably necessary to serve our legitimate business purposes, and will protect it using the same level of safeguards we use to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of our own equivalent proprietary information.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect and store is reliable, accurate, complete and current.
Note that while we strive to protect all our personally identifiable information, we cannot ever fully guarantee that such breaches will not happen. We will inform you of any material data breaches that we discover that may compromise your personally identifiable information.
How we collect your personal data and what we collect
We collect personal data about you in the following ways when you use our products and services. We collect information in the following circumstances:
• when you use our Game apps;
• when a user account is created and managed;
• when you connect your user account to your Facebook;
• when you participate in any interactive features of the Service; or
• when you otherwise communicate with us or via the Service.
When you access to our websites and our apps , we won’t collect your legally-sensitive data (i.e. race, ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetics, biometrics, health, sexuality and/or criminality) and other sensitive data (i.e. child data, social security numbers, bank account or payment card details).
We may also employ third party ad-serving(including but not limited to Google, Facebook, Mopub and its affiliates) and/or analytics technologies(including but not limited to Tableau, Kibana and its affiliates) that may use various methods to collect information through our software and the Service. These technologies may be embedded within our software and the Service and may collect, amongst other things, the information below.
We may collect user’s data from you, which includes:
• your name, date of birth, email address, and personal description;
• demographic and location information as well as information from your device including but not limited to IP address, device UDID, IDFA, IDFV, Android ID, software, applications, hardware, browser information, internet usage information and in-game information;
• technical information such as the internet protocol (known as IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your log-in information, time of access, date of access, time zone setting, web page(s) visited, software crash reports, type and version of browser used, browser plug-in types and versions used, and operating system and platform to ensure the security of your account and to verify that the person operating your account is you;
• your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our websites and apps(including date and time), services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call out customer service team; and
• in-game behaviors when you play a game, participate in discussions board or other social media functions, or when you report a problem on our websites or mobile apps.
Depending on the type of personal data in question and the grounds on which we may be processing it, should you decline to provide us with such data, we may not be able to fulfil.
We will take all reasonable precautions necessary to protect your personal data from
• loss, theft, misuse and interference;
• unauthorised access, disclosure, use or modification.
Such measures will vary depending on the sensitivity, amount, format, nature and storage of the information and will involve, as applicable, physical, organizational and electronic security measures.
This includes, for example, the protection of passwords using industry standard encryption, measures to preserve system security and prevent unauthorised access and back-up systems to prevent accidental or malicious loss of data. We may use third party data storage providers to store personal data electronically. We take reasonable steps to ensure this information is held as securely as information stored on our own equipment.
Unfortunately, there is always risk involved in sending information through any channel over the internet. You send information over the internet entirely at your own risk. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted over the internet and we do not warrant the security of any information, including personal data, which you transmit to us over the internet.
Information from Children
Ziopops does not knowingly collect or solicit Personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register without proper parental consent.
In the event that we learn that we have collected Personally identifiable information from a child under age 13 without proper parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
If you believe that we might have gathered any Personally identifiable information from or about a child under 13 without proper parental consent, please contact us at
Transfer of Information
We may transfer your personal information in the event of a transfer of ownership of Ziopops or the acquisition of substantially all the assets of Ziopops related to the business which collected such information, such as acquisition by or merger with another company. In such an event, Ziopops will notify users who have provided email addresses when information about those users is transferred.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
to any other third party, with your prior consent to do so.
If you have any concern about your privacy, please contact us with a description or your question or concern, and we will try to resolve it.
International transfers of data
The data that we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored at, destinations both within and outside the EEA. As mentioned above, we may disclose your personal data to our group companies and their service providers located in US and elsewhere, and to employees operating outside of the EEA who work for us or for one of our group companies or their respective service providers.
We want to make sure that your personal data is stored and transferred in a way which is secure. We will therefore only transfer data outside of the EEA where it is compliant with data protection legislation and the means of transfer provides adequate safeguards in relation to your data. For example, this could be:
• by way of an intra-group agreement between ziopops entities, incorporating the current standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission for the transfer of personal data by controllers in the EEA to controllers and processors in jurisdictions without adequate data protection laws;
• by way of a data transfer agreement with a third party, incorporating the current standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission for the transfer of personal data by controllers in the EEA to controllers and processors in jurisdictions without adequate data protection laws; or
• by transferring your data to an entity which has signed up to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework for the transfer of personal data from entities in the EU to entities in the United States of America or any equivalent agreement in respect of other jurisdictions; or
• by transferring your data to a country where there has been a finding of adequacy by the European Commission in respect of that country's levels of data protection via its legislation; or
• where it is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between ourselves and a third party and the transfer is in your interests for the purposes of that contract (for example, if we need to transfer your data to a benefits provider based outside the EEA); or
• where you have consented to the data transfer.
Legal grounds for using your personal data
There are a number of different ways that we are lawfully able to process your personal data. We have set these out below.
1) Where using your data is in our legitimate interests
We are allowed to use your personal data where it is in our interests to do so, and those interests aren't outweighed by any potential prejudice to you.
We believe that our use of your personal data is within a number of our legitimate interests, including but not limited to:
• to help us satisfy our legal obligations (for example, in relation to prevention of money laundering and anti-terrorism);
• to help us understand our customers better and provide better, more relevant services to them;
• to ensure that our service runs smoothly;
• to help us keep our systems secure and prevent unauthorized access or cyber attacks; and
• to drive commercial value for the benefit of our shareholders.
2) Where you give us your consent to use your personal data
We are allowed to use your data where you have specifically consented. In order for your consent to be valid:
• It has to be given freely, without us putting you under any type of pressure;
• You have to know what you are consenting to – so we'll make sure we give you enough information;
• You should only be asked to consent to one thing at a time – we therefore avoid "bundling" consents together so that you don't know exactly what you're agreeing to; and
• You need to take positive and affirmative action in giving us your consent – we're likely to provide a tick box for you to check so that this requirement is met in a clear and unambiguous fashion.
When you register for an account with us, we ask you for specific consents to allow us to use your data in certain ways. If we require your consent for anything else in the future we will provide you with sufficient information so that you can decide whether or not you wish to consent.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. We have set out details regarding how you can go about this in section 5 above.
3) Where using your personal data is necessary for us to carry out our obligations under our contract with you.
We are allowed to use your personal data when it is necessary to do so for the performance of our contract with you.
For example, we need to collect your credit card and bank account details in order to be able to process your payments for the betting services.
Where processing is necessary for us to carry out our legal obligations
As well as our obligations to you under any contract, we also have other legal obligations that we need to comply with and we are allowed to use your personal data when we need to in order to comply with those other legal obligations.
For example, we are required to carry out anti-money laundering checks about our customers and we need to collect and use certain information about you in order to do so.